In today’s world a ‘’New year – new you’’ usually (hopefully) means more conscious decisions and care for us and Nature.
Along with reducing your waste in general, here are some easy steps towards a more sustainable beauty routine:
- Buy arbū – we use custom dark-violet glass jars and bottles, specially designed to protect natural ingredients. We don’t use any form of plastic packaging – only FSC paper boxes that are 100% recyclable. To minimize paper consumption and reduce our impact, all our marketing materials are in digital, not physical, form.
- Try to buy Zero Waste products such as our lip balms. We have selected the purest organic ingredients that give amazing results! And best of all – no waste is left behind! Zero waste approach conserves natural resources and recycling keeps waste out of landfills and oceans.
- Cut down on single-use products such as makeup wipes. Use cleaners that require water only or use washable cotton wool pads or muslin cloths.
- Keep empties as travel containers. We all know how difficult it is to fit your life into a suitcase because let’s confess, ladies- traveling light is almost impossible for us!
- Use empties as storage- you can always use jars and pots to store your makeup brushes, pencils, etc.
As Lao Tzu says : “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” . So start today and make a small step towards a more sustainable beauty routine!